Most of our activities shall involve conducting surveys on public highways. Many of the solutions we implement are also likely to be on public highways.
As a result, and to ensure our charity is undertaking its activities in a lawful manner, we need the particular skills of a person who can specify the requirements we must fullfil with regard to our activities on public highways.
Whilst this is likely to be an evolving role, we critically need input from a person who can help us to further define the role and who can make sure that our short term activities are legal.
If you are interested in this role, or any other of the volunteer roles, please complete our contact form ... (click here).
2. Health & Safety Specialist
3. Animal Welfare Specialists
4. HR/Recruitment Specialist
5. Researcher 6. Analysts
8. Web Designer 9. Application Developer 10. Project Manager 11. Planners/coordinators
12. Communications Specialist 13. Road Kill Monitors