Although there is currently no comprehensive campaign in the UK to deal with road kill, there is a wealth of information about road kill, available on the internet, from individuals and charitable organisations.
It is important to the Stop Road Kill charity that it is contributing to the resolution of the road kill issue. The charity believes that utilising existing knowledge and facts can help the charity to achieve its goals.
We need researchers who can catalogue the existing information that is available within the public domain. Researchers will also be required to distinguish factual data from opinion and shall identify gaps in knowledge. We plan to utilise such articulated 'knowledge gaps' to drive our future research.
If you are interested in this role, or any other of the volunteer roles, please complete our contact form ... (click here).
2. Health & Safety Specialist
3. Animal Welfare Specialists
4. Traffic Specialist (Road Traffic Law)
5. HR/Recruitment Specialist
8. Web Designer 9. Application Developer 10. Project Manager 11. Planners/coordinators
12. Communications Specialist 13. Road Kill Monitors