Our activities, particularly those conducted on public highways, are likely to come under close scrutiny. We need to make sure our messages are accurate and positive.
We also plan to conduct most of our activities supported by a large network of volunteers, who will rely on effective and timely communications.
We require the skills of communications specialists to ensure our communications are accurate, timely and effective for both our internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, or any other of the volunteer roles, please complete our contact form ... (click here).
2. Health & Safety Specialist
3. Animal Welfare Specialists
4. Traffic Specialist (Road Traffic Law)
5. HR/Recruitment Specialist
6. Researcher 7. Analysts
9. Web Designer 10. Application Developer 11. Project Manager 12. Planners/coordinators
13. Road Kill Monitors